Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So I was thinking

I naturally tend to do this to a point of counter-productivity.  I have really been enjoying trying to think about how to take this blog to a new level. 

Obviously I am going to be posting photos of what it is that we have ordered.  Just for the fact that nothing ever looks like it does on the menu.  I have always thought that is a form of false advertising. 

I also want to add a note of we are not going to every single burger place in town.  Meaning not every bar or restaurant.  This is just reserved for those places that specialize in the burger front.  We could literally be eating hamburgers for the next 8.4 years.  The one concession I will make is if someone truly says that so and so has the best, then of course, we will check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment