Sunday, April 21, 2013


So I need to add another new note into Tommy Colina's Kitchen for a reason that is an area that I must have overlooked, so let me explain.

After our meal every single one of us had left overs, due to the fact that we did have an appetizer.  I normally do not have any leftovers and burgers especially do not reheat well at all.  They typically get too overcooked in the microwave or the bun gets super soggy.  It also usually tastes like the flavor has been sucked out of the hamburger and is usually bland.

I am happy to report that upon re-heation (is that even a word, because if it's not I am so copywriting that) a TCK burger stays just as juicy and not overcooked.  The bun was a little soggy, but you try microwaving a bun and see your results.  Mainly the flavor of the meat was still intact.  I have never has a hamburger do that, and was a little impressed.

We won't be using this criteria save for those few exceptions where we actually have leftovers and it has left a mark on us.  Typically you know what you get with reheated hamburgers, but there are times that you have may been forced too many libations and held hostage by your stomach and ordered something and just don't eat it, maybe until morning with really runny eggs.

So Bravo to TCK!




Also we will be adding pictures to these posts and I will try and keep linking the post to the restaurants web site.  That way you can see the *real* pictures of our food vs menu pics.




No comments:

Post a Comment