Sunday, April 21, 2013

Getting some feedback.

So I have had a little feed back about not just trying to cover burgers.  To maybe show and talk about other foods maybe on the menu in order to not alienate those that don't enjoy eating beef. 

I think that is a wonderful idea! See ask and ye shall receive. 

I know that the purpose of this blog is to locate the BEST burger in Omaha, but we can approach this in a different light.  Maybe talk about what else we saw on the menu that looked tasty.  I want to have as many loyalists to this cause.

I am in the process of designing T-Shirts. How cool is that?

I am going to need comments to keep a list of locations so I will start another thread about burger places, feel free to add to comments to this, or for that matter any other post.  Let us know what you think!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment