Monday, May 5, 2014

It has been an eternity since I have been able to post on here.

There has been a lot that has changed in my life the past few months, and frankly the winter is not the most ideal time to write about burgers.

I am dedicating myself to write more often in the spring/summer/fall to compensate for the 6 month winters Omaha is famous for.

I am also looking for people to help bring eyeballs to this blog so it really gets some traction.

I know that there have been some new burger places that have joined an already deep field of deliciousness.
I am hoping to write about more experiences from take out to food trucks.  So anything is game.  Please reach out to me if you hear about any good places not already covered.

Let's get ready to burgerblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment