Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's been far too long

It has been WAY too long since I have posted last.  I am happy to report that I have not fallen off the face of the earth, at least not yet. It seems that life has gotten extremely busy between getting my oldest son into school and a very hectic and busy time at work.

I am very happy to report that I will be posting two new burger blogs that I have been sitting on for a few weeks.  So yes I have still been enjoying a good burger here and there.  The next two blogs will be featuring Smashburger and Cheeseburger in Paradise. 

I am still looking for any new burger places that you have come across.  It can be anything that you thought was special or fantastic.  I do know of a new burger joint opening this month and I am excited to try that as soon as I can.  That place is called Bulldog Burger and frankly from what you can find on-line seems interesting and delicious.  More on that to come after sampling their menu.

On another note I am saddened to report that Tommy Colinas has been closed.  They have been closed for a while, but I was hoping it was relocating and not a closure.  They were probably still in the top spot for the best burger in town, but now that title is up for grabs.  They did set the bar incredibly high, and hopefully after you read these blogs, you go right out and try them, as they may not be around forever.

So just like anything in life the sun will still come up and there will be a better burger around the next corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment